Tuesday, November 12, 2013

More of my Products.

Thank you all for your super nice and kind comments and emails about my new paper products!
So happy you like them!

While I'm finding my way through the house that's still a total mess and no room left (and still some boxes and stuff I want to keep to be put somewhere, anywhere!), home decorating, Christmas shopping/making/thinking, my studio with piles of skecthes and new paintings growing by the day, several posts for the blog in the making (... famous last words- everything-is-under-control-over-here!)...  for those adorable people whose "suspence is overwhelming" to see some other products of my "Snow People Collection" manufactured by CRGibson, here there are some pics for you! :)

The light is not so good today in cloudy England, the colors are more vibrant in person.








Have a nice Tuesday!
Monica x

6 comments:

  1. It must be so fun to see your artwork on products, they look so great and perfect for this holiday season :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling snowmen. I can't even imagine designing something so sweet and original. Just lovely.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you dear friend! Can't wait to see them in person

    xo
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great accomplishment!! So proud my friend! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monica, You are the Artist of the Year!
    Happy evening
    Franca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Monica,

    You must be so proud dear friend, well done - your products are gorgeous and will sell so well.
    happy week
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!