explore my site

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Encircled in Love!

Is there anything to say but thank. you.?
I am strong, and even more thanks to you! Knowing that you are there is a source of great strength and inspiration for me!

I want to count the blessings that this event is bringing along, instead of fighting it. And use them so that it can become growing time...  I must stop mulling, just trust the inner guidance, give myself permission to "feel" and then just let those feelings go. The only way I can help my dear one is passing on the healing that is bestowed upon me through the daily practice of self- love, self- care and self- compassion.  I keep telling to myself that if I add mental weight to what I cannot change with a magic wand, I cannot become an instrument of healing.

Things are already lighter after a few days have passed... It's all about letting the fears go, you know, and knowing that you are praying for/thinking of us, tremendously helped. Thank you!

I know I've not to worry... After all, I keep finding these heart rocks right at my doorstep, and they are evidence that we are loved! I do feel in my gut+ heart that everything will be all right in the end.






Look!... In just three days! This is a message from the Universe for sure.


Talk to you soon,
Monica x

10 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Love delivered and delivers!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Heart gives us the power of seeing the rainbow.
    A big hug
    Franca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see that things are going all right for you and your loved one.
    It's wonderful to find heart messages in Nature, it's a wonderful sign.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hearts God has dropped in your path. I hope that all is going to be well with your family- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad things are calming a bit now, keep going! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are loved ,dear Monica- and you give that love on to your loved one-
    I also collect messages from above when feeling worried and sad.
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending much love, dear Monica.

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful.....the way He sends his love, comfort and signs that He is right there with you as you carry your burden. thinking of you. blessings....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing His drops of Love in your life with all of us.

    Your words "The only way I can help my dear one is passing on the healing that is bestowed upon me through the daily practice of self- love, self- care and self- compassion." are a reflection of His Love in your heart.

    You, and your family, are in my prayers.

    Blowing to your way some of that healing Love,

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet Friend, I am praying for this difficult situation, Monica. God is so good, and will give us what we need when we need it! I love the ways He comforts us in the midst of things~~like with your little hearts. He is love, and embodies all that love is and will ever be.

    May He answer the pray that is closest to your heart right now.
    Hugs to you,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!