On the last day of August, I thought I'd make a collage to sum up what I did this Summer.
2. washed all of my linens, doilies and antique lace, in order to have them ready and lavender-smelling when I have to use them;
3. ate comfort food but then realized I had to choose positive thinking instead;
4. had my coffee filter roses published in Somerset Life (thanks again, Christen!);
5. assembled a portable studio in a vintage train case (absolutely love it!);
6. had my eco- chic stationery published in Green Craft Magazine (thanks Amanda and Jennifer!)
7. felt free;
8. had fun with fabric tape;
9. answered my 'calling' and expanded my art portfolios;
10. made lavender bundles for the cold season ahead;
11. explored the surroundings together with my dear ones;
12. created inspiration stones.
I must tell you I thoroughly enjoyed summer 2011, even if with its ups and downs! Hope you had a nice one, too.
Now... waiting for Autumn, my favorite Season!... Yippee!!